Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Badminton ♥

i just came back from MURNI with my man and his friends. i ordered a roti hawaii and it was so NICE !! ( sorry, i never take the picture down because my camera can not work ): so sad ) before that, i went to USJ to play badminton with my man, chun cheng, wei hean, jasmine and the twins ! which are chin fu and chin yu ! :D it was so fun ! HAHA ! me and chin fu vs chun cheng and chin yu ! chun cheng is a good player. however, at the end we stil won them ! HAHAHA ! chun cheng is a looser ~ :P tomorrow me and my man will start working at my mother's pub :( we are the casheir of the pub ! wee~ hahaha. i think i should stop writing already, time for me to go sleep :) if not later i can not wake up then i'll late and then joey will scold me : SEE ! YK ! you late again ! unpunctual ! :( later must wake up at 7AM !! i need time to shower, make up, fetch my man and my lady J then go pyramid. :D Lady J said : 'tomorrow must reach pyramid at 11 Am !' what the hell ! i was like sooo EARLY ?! then she said : 'i gonna watch 3 movies tomorrow (H)' =,= orang itu macam sudah gila. i kesian webster :( OKAY OKAY ! really time for me to go sleep !
Good Night my man, my ladies, my parents and my friendssss ! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment