Tuesday, January 26, 2010

pro siaa. ♥

me
me
so weird..
wow ;D
like very pro like that (H) Haha !

nowadays i very lazy to update my blog and facebook ( im a lazy girl :p ) . all these photos were taken last year. im getting older and older. :( because my big day is coming OMG ! 18 years old ! 6th of feb ! two weeks more i think hmm. when i was form one i always wish myself to grow faster, so i got lots of freedom when 17 or 18 years old, but now ? :( sigh, i miss my secondary lifestyle. every monday morning all the teachers and prefects will check our nails, socks, skirt, tie and hair especially our gang me, joey, soo yee, sabrina and rounie. we have to be nerd for 30 mins. HAHAHA !

opps ! i have to stop here ! time to sleep next time only continue back. sorry guys.

good night ~

and..
SY !! i miss youuu sooo muchhh !! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment