Saturday, January 2, 2010

the very first post in 2010. ;D


HELLO PEOPLES !
HAPPY 2010 ! ;D
p/s, and 2 more years to 2012 ! muahahaha ~!

had a great day with all my sbabes.
shinyee, em, and manyi.
went to mv today with them. ;D
saw limei, kyte jone and xien gain. haha ~

*cough*
well, thanks to everyone that attended to my lil party.

dear, yingki, roy, shinyee, em, manyi, limei, kyte jone,
jinny, jiajun, kahoe, andy and ALL my bro's friends.

they give face to me one kay ? LOL ! (like yes like tat)

and peoples who wished me on my 17th birthdayyyyy ~
Webster lim ! thanks for singing birthday song on the phone while im doing something important. AHAHAAH !
My Family. mom, dad, lil bro.
MY LADIES ! yingki, sooyee, va, meijin, sasa.
My Bestie ! roy, shinyee, em, manyi, mel, kenny, limei, amy, ryo.
and all my FRIENDS !
jinny and dyne, alfred, andre, wern xin, michelle, teddy, lucas, yenlin, rach, herman, hazel, jem, andy, sylvianto, lee hwa keong, bel and lots lots !

sorry if i didnt list out your name ! (i can add gain if you want me to. xD)

ANYWAY ! BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS ! thanks for everything !
have lotsa pics to upload but since im not free now..
might upload very soon kay ? ;D
stayyyyy tunnnneeeddd peopleeeess !

TC !

No comments:

Post a Comment