Sunday, March 28, 2010

a date with my babyboy.

♥ lalala ~ ♥

yest went out with d bf instead of my ladies.
too bad..
bf date me first. cant ffk him.
muaaahahhaahhaha ! ;p
anyway, followed my family to mv.
had brunch with them.
wait for d bf til around 2plus only he reach.
woke up late ! not punctual at all ! :@
jin kak ! hmph !
teman d bf brunch @ mcd too.
then watched Alice In Wonderland.
totally disappointed. -.-
42bucks flied. pif !
then we went to cold storage, bought some junk foood.
the bf was being soooooo aunty that time. LOL.
had our dinner @ Yo Sushi. ;D
shop @ Diva too.
a wonderful moment there due to mr web. PIF !
dam malu sial. HMPH !
kay. pics pics here you go. ;D

♥ mr web and me. ;D ♥
♥ aunty web ! ♥
♥ he likes powerpuff girls. hmph ! ♥
♥ he love this as well. ♥
♥ @ Yo Sushi. ♥
♥ idk whats the name. ♥
♥ eat til like that. yerrrrr .. ♥
♥ wasabi ! ♥
♥ teh hijau. ♥
♥ his udon mee. ♥
♥ my fire cracker rice. spot the green beanie ! ♥
♥ MY FAV ! i love it i love it ! ♥
♥ look at the camera ! ♥
♥ good boy. ^^ ♥
♥ camwhore camwhore.♥
♥ he tired d. ♥
♥ since 2008. :) ♥
♥ my current love. d chios ring. ;p ♥
♥ da daaa deee dum ! ;D ♥

IM SO BORED ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment