Monday, March 1, 2010

@ my house

@my house with my ladies, dear and friends. a small party at my house ;)
thanks people who came to my house.
thanks cheng and ken for helping me to carry the fan from my house to my ah ma's house.
thanks daddy for buying me a new car.
thanks my man, chang and chin fu for helping us to prepare the fireworks.
thanks mervyn for helping us to light up the fireworks.
and last
thanks joey and soo yee for helping us to take photo.
really happy to see you all. haha
we were playing lami and black jack.
we like gambling ! HAHAHA ! but i always loose money. :( sigh
im a looser :(
anyway, thanks again ! :D
i love all of youuu.





us

the ladies

dylan and dear

they were chatting

the guys *dear, can see your shoes only, why dont want go in ?


MORE PICTURES COMING SOON ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment