Thursday, April 1, 2010

first day of college ~ ;(

♥ :( ♥

IM SO LONELY TODAY !
TODAY IS MY VERY FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE WEH.
luckily eddy same course with me !
saw melvyn @ d snooker place.
tsk tsk tsk.. mel mel mel ~

my colleagues were not really friendly.
they look so tense and serious.
most of them wont smile one idk why. :(
but those lecturers were quite friendly.
i wish will be just like what my friend said.
'thats because its just the first day.'
I WISH ! ;( !
anyway, i met some new friends too.
not my classmates laaa.
they are eddy's friends.
wtf right. LOL !
dont care la.
as long as someone willing to talk to me. SAD ! :'(
dont want say d ~
waiting for 8pm now !
and i can watch lcw play soccer d.
muahaahaha !
eddy joining too !

pictures that took yest. ;p

♥ mom and me. ♥
♥ family pic. ♥
♥ ;p ♥
♥ dad's friend bake it. ♥
♥ shes so happy.. because.. ♥
♥ bro ~ ♥
♥ she got her LV from dad ! ♥
♥ and a gift from me and dylan. hehe. ♥

thats all for today ! will update soon. hehehe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment