Sunday, April 25, 2010

wibox day :D

hey peoples! im currently doing part time job. was extremely exhausted, but is fun! :D
u must try it on ur own then u will know how fun is it.

dont think sales man/girl or promoter looks so cheap, low class or whatever. NO! they are fun and interesting!

okay, these day. i see humans around. humans are divided to many category's. this is their 1st reaction to the sales girl.

salesgirl asked: ms/mr, have a look on our new product from YTL.


  1. is okay, i bought it yesterday.

  2. oh, i dont know how to see, u can pass it to my wife.

  3. ow, wifi a? we got streamyx ed

  4. i dont use house phone

  5. i dont make calls

all these people make me LMAO.

this is a new product from YTL. *i dont think teenagers will know this company*

so yeah, show it to ur mummy or daddy! and i bet they will know.


for more information, visit me at KLCC on this Thursday,Friday, Saturday and Sunday. see you there people! :)




oh damn, i will slap this stupid clown if he come near me. PHOBIA WOI

spot my car? GG

this is Faizal. he is cute!

this is winson.

and this is ah zeng, take one, he said: WHY SO FAR?!
*cause you got germs, HAHAHAHA*
im protecting myself! haha!

i know i look like pregnant in this pic. why?
BECAUSE OF THE SHIRT LAH, THATS WHY.

our fun time, ahah.

this is my so-called-cat.

they asked me, why the eyes like that want.
i said: BLIND LAH, never see blind cat be4? LOL!

his pinky aeroplane!

he said: seems like im getting into jail! haha
aww, working but not forgetting my love. starbucks. ♥

starbucks love! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment