Monday, May 24, 2010

Fat Fa Din ♥

last last fri, went mid valley with my babe Lee, a very very last minute plan. HAHAHA
actually we already canceled because michelle ( college's friend ) had fever and she couldn't go. after finished college we decided to go ourself :)
i didnt brought money on that day arghh ! can't afford to buy any clothes !! \./
so sad ! and we went to topshop and theres so many nice clothes and its on sale !
OMG ! i've to ask my dad or auntie bring me go shopping !
and i spot a long dress from topshop ! i love it very very much ! im gonna buy that long dress very soon !!
Ooops, getting late. gonna sleep soon
will blog about IBE event very soon. :)


red roses
white rose
roses
us
we were buying the rose
me, take one
joey, take one
me, take two
joey, take two
DAMNN NICE WEIHH !! ><
LOL
give it a try. :) for chinese only i mean. hehe.
she's paying the money
she left 20 ONLY !!
WoWoW

No comments:

Post a Comment