Friday, June 11, 2010

my college life. ;) ♥

♥ eddy eddy ! my driver aka teacher ! ♥

soooooo long nvr update d. :(
tsk ! i wondering why d 2 ladies never update d blog.
anyway, i never talk bout my college life before ee.
just wanna intro few of my close friends. heheh. ;D
as you guys know, im studying at taylors. ;)
i used to afraid and hate college when d first 2 weeks. LOL !
coz i got no friendss. eee. im too shy to talk to them laa.
not like yingkipoh and her candies. LOL !
but once we're closeeee.. geegee la. LOL !
anyway, im taking diploma in multimedia design.
but the first year will be learning graphic stuff ei.
will be same class with my bro, eddy leowie next semester !
cant wait for it. muahahahaha !

♥ after my college mates saw my fb profile, they'll say i look so dam diff in real life. LOL. this is the reason whyyyyyy. i didnt put make up laa, but without foundation i can die. :( ♥♥ my college mates. :) ♥
♥ my close close friends. ;p love love love them ! ;D ♥
♥ Michellejongsiawyuen aka small circle. shes super duper blurrr ! and she came from kuching ~ ♥
♥ Roxytanlokxin ! shes a good actress. LOL ! same gila with eddy one. ♥
♥ Carmenwongkahmun ! d genius ! shes top student. HAHA ! ♥
♥ Ignatiuschoongtzinsean. dammmmmm oi leng one. ♥♥ his tatttoooo. omg ! ♥♥ Margaretlin. eventho he seldom mix with us but hes still our group leader ! ;) ♥♥ gila small circle. ♥
♥ our fav secret pose. LOL ! ♥
♥ my latest assignment. ;) Red Light.♥
♥ Green belt. ♥
♥ 2 weeks work. ;) ♥

just a short post. :(
coz im boredddd.
i wanna go out ! now now now ! :(
sigh !

No comments:

Post a Comment