Sunday, July 11, 2010

Carlsberg World Cup Tour ♥

helllooo ! just finished my job ! :D

yeeaahh :) this job is so tiring ! :@
but then its still okayy because i knew alot of new friendss :D
and they're so fucking good, sot and hyper.
HAHAHAHAHA !
especially my sifu !
ALAN SAW !
why am i calling him sifu ?
because he teach me how to play pool, take care of me and lotss.
oohh yeeaa,
two more two more ! :D
ARTHUR TAN !
he's my good friend ! he's so fucking good !
he helps me won dai di on the first day of trip. :D
he makes me smile and laugh everyday :)
JOAN NG !
she's my sista ! :D
love to shopping with her, she's a very nice person :D
she's the ONLY one i can share my sam si with
i you guys ! :$

thank you my dancing teacher ! CLEO lao shi :D
and
REBECCA aka nanny :D
and
AMANDA aka honey :D


he's victor

we were playing mafia

killed by german

he's yison

me

outside the hotel

victor

karyn

zao guai

smokerrsss

the birthdayy girl :D

she's jolene

short hair :)

LOL !

he's dennis

the stoner ;p

with team A

she's sandra

he's chyrus

england

my temporary tatoo :)

they're so yong sui and wai ! HAHA

dancer

:)

nana

joan

shopping kaki ;D

joan and nana

can you see me ? HAHA ;p

:)

:)

he's arthur

*my best friend (H)

they're sandra and vivian

supervisorsss

the smoker :x stepy, karyn, alan aka sifu, chyrus and victor

they're crazyy ;p

team B group picture


No comments:

Post a Comment