Monday, August 16, 2010

Cant wait to post about this. ♥ ♥


heeellllloooo lovesss! im kind of missing in action huh? hahaha. yeah. i am. im currently busying with my college stuffs. as ya know, i just started my college not long ago. i need time to settle down all those shits. and college is a place where u will have tons of assignment, case study, or whatever.

well, i realize that college ain't that scary.

because i got a bunch of lovely dudes' which pampered me alot. yeahhh. alot. thanks dude. :D


anddd yeahhhh. i got a best girl friend, she care bout me so much. and she always act like a sapo! she's just amazingly awesome.

let me share bout my college life with yall. :D

this is the sapo which i everyday stick with her. :D her name is Elise. she have a very very good boyfriend!! i have to say, is really very very good!!

this is Ann. she is a good girl. sometimes she tell me bout her problems. :)

this dude is so cuteee. haha. i love crapping with him. :D his name is Ryan.
this is Alex. which i always tell him my problems, my sam si. he's a good listener. :D

and this is my so-called "dai kor". HAHAHA. Eugene. he likes to fool around, and talk shitty stuffs.
and he teach me to go CC, gaming and skipped classes. HAHAHAHA!
and i still have tons of dude! i didn't manage to take pictures with them. ahah. but is okay. :) i will list down their name.

not to forget, i have a WHITE fren. HAHAHA. his name is Kieran boy. he's super duper hyper! and very gentlemen as well. *shy* sometimes he is extremely serious during classes. *so better dont disturb him*

well, there is some dude diff group with me. although is diff group. we do hang out sometimes. :)

Jeffery, the joker. ahah. he likes to tell lame jokes!
Shih jin, the rihana wannabe. HAHAHA! *just joking dude, ur new hair cut is pretty good* he is nice and friendly. :)

ohh yeahhh. and those shy shy dude. Jian Fong and the gang~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment