Saturday, August 21, 2010

i've achieve my goal.

first and foremost, i know im kinda childish. but STILL, i wanna say " I'VE ACHIEVE MY GOAL" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.
im not gonna tell you guys what goal is that.
figure it out by urself if u wanna know ! ;p

secondly, i wanna share with u guys bout my "currently living status".
my quotation is : life goes on on every single minute, cherish every moment while u can, live life to the fullest, because there's only one life, one chance.

ohhhh, im so gonna bloody get the "one life one chance" ink on me. ahah.
darn, i cant express too much feelings over here. because there's always a few stalkers stalk on me. :( *which is my dad, my bro and relatives*


i adore her so much. yes, so much.

*babe poh, i also love u so much. kayy? you should know. kayy? wahahaha. ♥*

this is why i always call her a hot chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment