Tuesday, October 26, 2010

heellloo people! ♥

hello readers! i know i've been MIA for a couple of weeks.
im here to apologize to ya'll. because of my finals! i've no time to blog, I'm stress like no one do. and i have tons of assignment during the previous week, assignments really killing me. why cant college repeal assignments?! WHY!

for those form 5 students who is ready to go college. please do study hard, college life isn't that
easy. suffer now and enjoy later. and do not skip classes. once u skip a class, means gg.com. u will miss tons of stuffs that lecturer teach in the class. so yeah. people. listen to my advice.
i regretted that i dint study hard. i always enjoy 1st. i screwed up my semester 1. now i wanna start a brand new semester 2, and study hard. no more slacking all the time, no more day dreaming in the class while lecturer is teaching! damn.

i am rejoice that i have the Chios. without the Chios. my life would be so shitty. some one once told me that. do not believe others so easily. they might take advantage of ur kindness. this world consists many kind of people. open up ur eyes BIG BIG to know a person well.
well, there is too many bitches appear in my life. i've no clue why. i treat them nicely with my sincere heart. im friendly enough to make friends with them. but still, bitches appear one by one.
bitching is pathetic, but whats even worse is the fact you cant say it to their face. awww. how sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment