Monday, November 29, 2010

love youu dad ;)

yoyoyo, readers ! how are you ?
LOL ! I've been missing for 2months. well, nowadays im super lazy to blog and i realized my life is fucking sucks !
everyday
college college, assignment assignment, presentation presentation !
FML !
i hate college's life ! im so fucking stress !
honestly, i really dont like college !
once again, i really HATE college !

luckily i got my boyfiee, chios, family and friends
i cant survive without them ! i love them lotsss !
especially my dad, he really spent alots of money on me
im not a good daughter cause i love to spend money :(
especially all the branded branded stuff !
i really need to control myself, even though my dad can afford it !
i wanna be a good daughter ;p
my boyfiee was pissed off when he saw my new stuff
he said i shouldnt spent so much money cause i dont know how to earn money
and money is very hard to earn :(
' $$ hou ga nan want '
so, i'll
STOP spending so much money and START to save money !



perfectly satisfied !
my favorite Chanel
LOL ! this is ugly but i like it ! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment